Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Re-orientation Day

The test results were pretty much the same as always. But I shouldn't really be thinking this way. The whole point was to improve the quality of the learning, and that may or may not include improving the quantitative measurement we call tests. I guess the old teacher in me just can't help but hope for that fantasy where EVERYONE gets it. Plus, it's early in this experiment.

The fact is, the connection I feel to and amongst the students in the blogging classes is much stronger than in those that are not blogging. Could be because the blogging classes are the more motivated students anyway.

I have one class that is so non-participative I could swear I'm that pathetic teacher in Ferris Bueller - "Anyone? Anyone?"

THAT'S the class that should be blogging their little non-participating hearts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment